EVERYONE CAN DANCE
We Dance Pop runs dance classes for adults with no previous dance experience. Our classes are relaxed, non-stylised, and gender neutral.
In 2020 you can learn fun dance routines to great pop songs!
LEARN A ROUTINE
All classes are 7-8pm at:
St. Hilda’s East Community Centre
18 Club Row
Shoreditch High Street (0.1 mile)
Old Street Underground (0.6 mile)
Hoxton (0.6 mile)
Bethnal Green (0.8 mile)
WHAT TO EXPECT
You will learn:
- a simple dance routine
- the structure of the song we're dancing to
- basic dance principles
- a range of dance moves which may include traditional dance moves, ones we've created, or moves you create during the class
Our classes are designed for people with no previous dance experience.
Most everyday clothing would be suitable, but it's worth keeping in mind:
- you should wear comfortable shoes and not high heels
- you may sweat - our classes aren't fitness classes, but you will be moving throughout
- clothing which doesn't restrict movement is best
VOTE FOR A TRACK
KEEP IN TOUCH